Monday, October 10, 2011

Beyonce’s Countdown Looks are a Perfect 10!

Happy Makeup Monday!
And just when I thought I couldn’t love B anymore……

HOW HOT is her Retro Makeup in the Countdown Video?!?!?!?!

Mama B's fun and colorful retro looks in the Countdown video she released this weekend are AMAZING!
Beyonce’ took that infamous long blonde hair  to black and short and took on some Iconic Beauty looks from the 50s, 60s, and 70s –She gave us a little My Fair Lady, Audrey Hepburn, and Twiggy!  





The Mod look is re-done 2011 style and in full color effect

These yellow & pink eyes are hot!


Who else would wear a leotard while pregnant and look awesome in it?


The infamous baby is due in February!

So If you scroll a couple of post down, I told ya’ll orange was gonna be hot this season!  
 Beyonce proves my point with her long pumkin colored nails that look beautiful!
Read "Orange Crush" for more Orange beauty looks this season.


She took it back to her Dream Girls look!

I absolutely love makeup and fashion from  "back in the day" and the statements women make with their looks. This is not the first time I've loved Beyonce in a retro look-remember her Why Don't You Love Me? 50s look that I also love.


I would love the Makeup Artist autograph. Well I’m off to practice these look. Happy Makeup Monday peeps! Follow @LauraLoveBeauty for more pics and tips.

Always Be Beautiful
XOXOXO-Laura Love


No comments:

Post a Comment