Thursday, March 22, 2012

Battle of the Bronzer!

Hello Beauties!  

      I'm border-lined obsessed with bronzer these days! I keep trying different ones and I keep falling in love! Summer is the best time for that  shimmery glow and soft contour , so bronzer season it is! I'm on the hunt for that perfect one, but I can't seem to commit. Then again...Who says you have to settle down with just one?! 

So far I've tried and loved:

      
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick $38
   This gorgeous palette gives you a beautiful sweep of 5 shades that come together to set your face off like WHOA! Perfect for a night out on the town. 

NARS "Laguna" Bronzer $30
    A best-seller at every Sephora, Laguna gives the appearance of beautiful natural tan that makes you look slimmer and sexier when contoured on the cheek bones. 
  Bare Escentuals Warmth All-Over $20
     A popular choice for those who want to get a tan without the actual sun damage. It has a really soft matte affect that compliments any day time look. 

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bronzer $10.50 
This bronzer is great for people who truly want a healthy glow in every sense of the word. Made completely organically and paraben free, with no animal testing this bronzer will keep your wallet and your conscience happy! The brush that comes with it actually does a great blending job. Not bad for ten bucks! 

Love all these. However, Guerlain's Terracotta Princess Powder is my absolute favorite so far! It's satiny texture and divine glow really does make me look and feel like a princess! I use a fluffy blush brush to add the soft, shimmering powder through my face. I hit the hairline, temples, cheekbones and chin.  Instant perfect complexion and radiant appearance! However, perfection ain't cheap! $70 at Nordstrom to be a Princess for the day. 

The bronzer I'm trying today is Smashbox! We'll see how it goes.

Which celebrity do you think has the best bronzed look ?

RIHANNA

KIM KARDASHIAN


J. LO


Tell me your favorite bronzer on twitter @LauraLoveBeauty or e-mail me at TriptoBeautyland@gmail.com or just  leave a comment! 

Always Be Beautiful~XOXOXOXO Laura Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment