Monday, March 26, 2012

Makeup Monday: What's in Your Makeup Bag?

Happy Makeup Monday Beauties!

Let's talk about Makeup Bags! I absolutely love them and I have waaayyyyy too many.I want to know what you keep in yours for everyday use, on-the-go. Right now in my everyday Sephora brand makeup bag 

I'm currently carrying: Ulta brand Brow Gel (it's almost all gone, sigh....) 


Lights, Camera, Actions Lashes by Tarte 
I love a Good Mascara! 

Sugar Fresh Lip Balm in Honey 


Benefit "Girl Meets Pearl" Highlighter 
In case I end up hitting the town tonight! 

Nivea Hand Cream

(because ash is not sexy)

and 

a cute Forever 21 Mirror & Tweezers Combo!!!! 

I'm trying  to pack light these days! Feeling nosey.... I want to know what's in your makeup bags! 
Comment or send me pics and tweets @LauraLoveBeauty on Twitter.
Here are some  Makeup Bag I just adore!!!


Felix Rey 

Tory Burch 

DC Comic Girl 

Michael Kors 

Honki Dori 
Kate Spade 


Anya Hindmarch

Forever 21

Does anyone else find these as cute as I do?
Always Be Beautiful~XOXOXOXOX Laura Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment