I know some of you can't wait to be up to your nose in shopping, since Black Friday is just days away! For those of you looking to score some great beauty bargains here is a list of some of the best:
1.) At Target, the E.L.F. 144-piece Ultimate Eye Shadow Collection will be only $10.00!
Please, let me repeat that. 144 eye shadow colors for $10 bucks! What's the down side?
2.) At Macy's With any $65 fragrance purchase, receive a digital video camera free (one per customer, while supplies last).
3.) Anywhere Urban Decay is sold, The Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume IV is on sale for $44 (usually $64)!
5.) Of Course Sephora has an amazing $10 for $10 Black Friday deal on these select items!
- Tarte MultiplEYE Primer and Lights, Camera, Lashes Duo - $10 (regularly $30)
- Stila Glitz and Glam Palette & Lip Glaze - $10 (regularly $76)
- Bare Minerals All Decked Out Set - $10 (regularly $44)
- Sephora Collection Travel Brush Set - $10 (regularly $30)
- Tokidoki Cromatico Eye Shadow Palette - $10 (regularly $25)
- Korres Guava All Butter Moisture Therapy pack - $10 (regularly $22)
- Kat Von D Adora Fragrance - $10 (regularly $55)
- Josie Maran Argan Color Stick - $10 (regularly $22)
- Buxom Welcome to the Party Mascara - $10 (regularly $33)
- Art of Shaving Sandalwood 4 Elements of a Perfect Shave Starter Set - $10 (regularly $25)
Happy Shopping! Always Be Beautiful-XOXOXO Laura Love!