Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MAC Blogger Obssession Collection exclusives on sale today!!!!!!

    Hey Gorgeous!        
                Not only is it the first official day of summer, but it's the first official day on MAC's new Blogger Obsession Collection is on sale! These are online exclusives. All of the makeup was inspired by fellow beauty bloggers like myself, who MAC selected to make colors after-SO COOL. The whole collections is sublime, but here are my two favs:

                                                                   Jealousy Wakes
                               This shadow will give you a sexy smokey green eye, with lots of pop!

                                                                  All My Purple Life
                                     This is a passionate purple to say the least! I freakin love it!



3 comments:

  1. HELP NEEDED!!!
    I would really love to add some color to my summer look. I always seem to stick with the "safe" gold, bronzer neutral shades that shimmer. What do you suggest?

    Thanks

    color blind-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love, love it, Laura. You did a superb job!.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lovi! There are options for summer bronzer right now
    I'm loving Orgasm by Nars illuminator it gives a shimmery range of colors when it hits the light a less expensive option is color fusion powder by Black Opal you can get it at any drug store and it has basic bronzer colors with a mix of shimmery pink-it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete