Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beyonce' Launches Pulse & The Last Season of Desperate Housewives Premieres !!!!

    Yesterday, was a big day for beauty and a big day in Hollywood. My favorite celebs stepped out with makeup at a perfect 10!




Mommy- to -Be, Beyonce's face is glowing rosy, and flawless at the event she hosted to launch her new fragrance Pulse. Her makeup artist, whom is also her cousin did a stellar job! Of course, Beyonce had an amazing outfit to match the style and shape of her new scent. She named the perfume Pulse, because she said it's what she thinks of when she performs. It's "exciting" and "electrifying" like when she's on stage! I can't wait to try it out.
beyonce pulse launch 07

The next big news is bitter sweet for me. My all-time favorite show Desperate Housewives hosted its very last premiere. The new season launches this Sunday, the 25th and they have announced it's time to kiss the girls good-bye, as this is the final season. 

I have laughed, cried, and cheered a long with the women on Wisteria Lane for years, and I will be glued every Sunday at 9, until the end. With 8 wildly successful seasons, the show has had a good run, especially after adding Vanessa Williams to the cast. Her makeup artist of 16 years, Kate Best, once again did a phenomenal job. I got the inside scoop.

Here Vanessa Williams holds her 6 inch heel to her face to show how perfectly Kate matched the shades! LOVE IT!


Custom Made Fuchsia!
        














Felicity Huffman, who plays Lynette on the Show




                             

Vanessa Williams and the Fabulous Marcia Cross in the limo! All Made Up!
            Vanessa's Shade is very similar to my favorite shade I rocked in the beginning of the summer: Girl About Town, by M.A.C.


Gotta love pink! For more pics and Beautytips follow @LauraLoveBeauty on twitter or
e-mail me at TriptoBeautyland@gmail.com

XOXOXO Beauties! Always be Beautiful
-Laura Love














No comments:

Post a Comment