Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Gwyneth Paltrow! Her Beauty Philospohy

A Very Happy Birthday and Salute to one of my favorite actresses and Beauty Icon Gwyneth Paltrow!

Her unique stunning look and down-to-earth Charm had her once engaged to Brad Pitt. Now happily married to Cold Play's lead singer Chris Martin, Gwyneth is the epitome of class and beauty balancing career, family, and fun!When her and her husband aren't hanging our with their best friends Jay-Z and Beyonce, Gwyneth is working on her blog and cookbook!




Her & B make an odd couple of Best Friends! But it works!

Gwyneth often speaks on the concept of 'Real Beauty' here are my favorite quotes:


"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."

"People ask me my beauty secrets and I say blush and a great girdle" -I love it! However, she certainly doesn't need a girdle with that stomach after having two kids! AMAZING


 "I don't know who decided that skinny was more appealing than not skinny. It seems arbitrary". -I AGREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment