Monday, April 30, 2012

Makeup Monday:Vacation Must-Haves!

                                               Happy Makeup Monday Beauties!

                                           Just got back from the beautiful South Beach in Miami, and I thought I'd share what products really served me well. 

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick

Wore a spicy little red dress to a party and wanted an equally spicy red lip to go with it, so I tired Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in Oultaw. Not only did I get compliments all night, but when I came in about 6am and (I'm so ashamed to admit) fell asleep with my makeup on, this color was still there bold and bright as ever the next day! I'm officially a fan.


Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Mist OMG!! I can't even put into words how much I love this product. Just a light spray mist and your beautifully bronzed. I was told "Wow, your skin looks flawless". It's perfect for day and night use with SPF 10 to protect you in those sunny vacation spots. I sprayed a little on my shoulders and legs to get that extra glow. I love the finish. It's just glamorous and gorgeous. 


 Smashbox’s Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation with SPF10. I love how it evens out my skin tone and I always feel camera ready.  Studio Skin is so light it almost feels like a tinted moisturizer but with full coverage. The first day I wore it I got several compliments on how great my skin looked and when I told my girlfriend’s it was the foundation they all thought I wasn’t wearing any.  It looked very natural on my skin.  It did last all day and I was walking around all day in Miami weather! 





Ok, not makeup, but I took Escada Island Kiss along without really trying it first. It just screams "vacation" at first glance. However, it turned out to be an excellent choice! It's a provocative floral, fruity mix with a hint of sandalwood and musk. It was long-lasting, but subtle. Also, got several compliments from strangers :)


My cousin fell in love with this product in Miami, and it's not hard to see why! Carol's Daughter Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother not only smells great, but it keeps you frizz-free even in humidity. Edges? Fly-aways? Lays em all right down! I love using it to wear a sleek ponytail or a top-knot. Good stuff. 

So glad I tried some new things! Well Beauties, these products were definitely my heroes on vacation. I love to here what yours are! Tweet me @LauraLoveBeauty or email me at TriptoBeautyland@gmail.com

Always Be Beautiful-XOXOXOX~Laura Love :)



1 comment: