Monday, May 7, 2012

Makeup Monday:Looks from Australian Fashion Week!

Magdalena Velevska show striking with bright yellow lips and interesting head piece! 
Gail Sorronda model reminds me of a French mime with this dark mustache style lipstick
Happy Makeup Monday Beauties!



             Unless your an Aussie, you may not have known Australian fashion week kicked off this past weekend. The makeup is truly unique! Thought I'd share some inside pics...Enjoy :)








Beautiful! Johanna Johnston and love the Maroon french tips! 

Auriello Costarella ..Stunning!


My favorite two-toned lips! Orange and Hot Pink!

Beautiful rosy glow with bold brows at the Zimmermann show! 


I can't wait to imitate that two-toned lip look! Which was your favorite? Beauties, tweet me @LauraLoveBeauty or e-mail me at TriptoBeautyland@gmail.com!!!

Always Be Beautiful~XOXOXOX Laura Love

No comments:

Post a Comment